The biggest complaint I hear is that people do not have enough time for breakfast. Or time to eat well. Or time to workout. Well, I cannot create time for you but I can make it easier to eat something before you leave the house.
Eggcups to the rescue! It is everything amazing about breakfast ready to roll in the morning and help you out the door!
What you’ll need:
1.) Non-stick cupcake pan
3.) 12 oz. ground turkey (cooked)
4.) 4 oz. favorite shredded cheese combo (we use cheddar jack)
5.) 12 eggs or equivalent in liquid egg whites
· Pre-heat oven to 350*
· Separate 1 oz of ground turkey into each individual cupcake pan cup
· Separate egg whites from dozen eggs into blender.
· Add shredded cheese mixture to blender.
· Blend eggs whites and cheese together for around 60 seconds. Want the cheese integrated into egg whites – not fully blended down.
· Add mixture from blender to cupcake holes covering ½ way the first time around. Pass through a second time (a lot of the cheese will be towards the bottom of the mixture) and fill the cups evenly with a little space left from the top.
· Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes depending on preference on cheese crispiness ??.
These store well in the fridge and warm up quickly in the microwave for those mornings on the go! 30-35 minute total prep time and you have breakfast handled for the week!
By the Numbers: Per egg cup – 111 Calories, .5g Carbohydrate, 11g Protein, 7.5g Fat
Tags: Food lean eats recipes nutrition health wellness performance coach nutrition coach wellness coach project be more do more food for thought